The Crane Cams HI-6RC Digital Race Ignition system now comes completely assembled, ready to bolt into the race car.
IRather than piece together all the parts and figure out a mounting solution, Crane's new HI-6RC Digital Race Ignition system is a fully sealed, digital CD ignition with adjustable rev limiter, start retard, Weatherpak plugs, and rubber shock mounts. The matching PS92N Coil is an E-Core design that is lightweight with high output mounted in an aluminum bracket for complete cooling.
All assembled on a lightweight aluminum plate with slotted mounting holes for many of the common chassis today and includes a large ground lug. All components are also available separately.
HI-6RC Ignition Kit Includes…
• Completely Sealed for Long Life
• Weatherpak Plugs Allow Easy In and Out of Car
• Adjustable Rev Limiter to 9900 in 100 RPM Increments
• Lightweight Aluminum Bracket Dissipates Heat
• High Output for Maximum Fire
• Locking Wire Clip Will Not Shake Off
Ignition Kit comes completely assembled with ground lug, and pre-drilled slotted holes in lightweight aluminum bracket for mounting in car.