Flaming River has a new line of coilovers in the works for hot rods, street rods, and muscle cars.
Their new coilovers feature lightweight, aluminum twin-tube design with the ability to independently adjust the compression and rebound; 19 positions of compression and 19 positions of rebound adjustments allow for a total of 361 different valving combinations.
Those 361 combos create a large adjustment range allows for settings from comfortable cruising, to road racing, and pretty much everything in between. The adjusting knobs are easy to use and clearly labeled with “C” for compression and “R” for rebound so even when you're making quick trackside adjustments just a glance will remind you which way to twist.
• Machined aluminum piston with deflective disk technology and a PTFE / bronze piston seal.
• 5/8 centerless ground hard chrome-plated piston rod.
• Advanced three-step sealing system.
• All shocks can be rebuilt or revalved by Flaming River.
• Variety of custom or stock mount styles available.
• Each shock is factory Dyno tested and serialized.
• Installation kits sold separately. Coil-over spring kits also available.
For more info call 800-648-8022 or visit www.FlamingRiver.com.